Looking for a deeper relationship with God? Adult Bible Study can help. Here are our current Bible studies...
- Pastor Bauer’s group participates in an in-depth study of books of the Bible, such as 2nd Corinthians - Sundays at 9:45am in the Fellowship Chapel (room C150)
- Join Pastor Braun in Adult Sunday School to learn how to answer the many questions Christians face in today's world. Class starts January 7, 2018 from 9:45 - 1045 in C 141-145
- The Bethel Series is studying the New Testament from a thematic point of view - Sundays at 9:45am upstairs (room 209)
- College/Young Adult Bible Study - Sundays at 9:45am upstairs (room A207)
- Men's Mid Week Bible Study - Tuesdays at 6:30am at the Chick-Fil-A in Sugar Land - currently studying the book of Acts
- Women's Mid Week Bible Study - Wednesdays at 9:15am upstairs (room A209)
- Women's Evening Mid Week Study-Starting Tuesday October 24 at 7pm (Upstairs in Youth Room-A215)-Will be studying Armor of God
There are also topical studies that occur throughout the year. Join us and deepen your faith journey!
Here at Fishers of Men we have several opportunities throughout the year for fellowship with others. Activities include our annual Church Picnic, Fish Fry, Easter Breakfast, Octoberfest, and meals before Wednesday night services during Advent and Lent. Watch our News page for upcoming events.
In addition to these special events, there are several fellowship groups that meet on a regular basis.
- Lady Fishers
Lady Fishers is an organization with a HEART for Missions! Open to women of all ages working together to grow in our relationship with the triune God, to use our gifts to serve others both locally & globally, and to fellowship & support our sisters in Christ. For more information, click here.
- Young at Heart
Young at Heart is a very active group of seniors who meet weekly for games of dominoes at 12:30pm on Tuesdays. Once a month on the second Tuesday of every month, there is a potluck luncheon followed by games or occasional trips. For more information, contact Fran Fell.
- Quilters/Knitters & Crocheters
Every Tuesday from 9:30am To 11:30am, the Quilters meet to make handmade quilts for Lutheran World Relief while the Knitters & Crocheters make Prayer Shawls & Baby Blankets. For more information, contact Joyce Mallory.
- Small Groups
Small groups at Fishers is where we grow in the new life we have from Jesus and share life with one another. Friendship, encouragement, care and support–these are just some of the blessings that come from belonging to a small group. We welcome you to join a small group with us! Click here for the current list of small groups along with contact information.
Stephen Ministers are members of our congregation that provide one-to-one caring ministry to people experiencing grief, divorce, loneliness, job loss, hospitalization and many other life difficulties. For more information, click here.