Mom and Dad, daughters(ages 10, 7 & 2) and son (age 6) - this family lived in an apartment. They evacuated out of state. When they came back they found out their landlord threw all of their possessions away. Thus they were not able to salvage anything.
Donations should be directed to:
CONTACT PERSON: Geri Zamora, Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Your Phone: (281) 797-2499
LARGE DONATIONS OF ITEMS SUCH AS FURNITURE SHOULD BE COORDINATED FOR DELIVERY.
Smaller items and/or gift cards may be dropped off at the church.
Below are the needs of THE FAMILY
- Dad wears 34x32 in pants, medium shirts, size 8.5 shoe.
- Wife wears a 12 and shoe is 9.
- Children ages and sizes
- Girl 10
- Girl 7
- Boy 6
- Baby girl 2
- None at this time
- Visa Gift Cards
- Home Depot
Cleaning Products and Supplies
- General household cleaning supplies
If you wish to purchase a gift care, we have come up with a great opportunity to make it easy for you.
SCRIP ... Funny Word, Easy Shopping!
is simply a word that means “substitute money” in other words, Scrip are gift cards from national and local retailers. They’re the same gift cards that you buy at the store. Many popular retailers participate in the program including HEB, Wal-mart, JC Penney, The Gap, Pizza Hut, Amazon and iTunes to name a few.
STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS. MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW.......
- Non-Breakable plastic style kitchen cups/glasses
- Rubbermaid food storage containers
- Plastic stove top cooking type utensils
- Paper Towels
- Toilet paper
- Nonperishable food
- Dishes, i.e. plates, bowls, cups
- Eating utensils. i.e.silverware type
- Cooking utensils
- Pots & Pans
- Pillows (new only)
- Toys for the children
- Kitchen trash can
- Bathroom trash can
- Shower Curtain
- Bathroom soaps, shampoos and such
Furniture (gently used)
- Bunk Bed for the girls, twin bed for the boy and twin or toddle bed for the 2 year old and mattresses for each.
- Full or Queen Bed and Dresser and mattress.
- Kitchen Table & Chairs (family of 5+ depending on the day)
- Couch and end tables
- Lamps for various rooms
Dad is a painter. Lost all his tools so is currently unable to work.
- paint handles, electrical cords paint rollers, drills, ladders, rolls for the paint roller, drop cloth, paint brushes, grill for the pain can, five gallon buckets, skill saw